Monday, June 22, 2009

Two Cute Kids

Ok so we are a little biased but I think my kids are pretty darn cute :) Even when they are making a total disaster out of the house they are cute! Well they definatly made a disaster out of the house today with styrofoam but I got some cute pictures.















They really did have fun! So I couldn't complain. Afterwards I had Justin give them baths and I go cleaned up the mess. It was worth the fun they had :)
We finally bought one of the buggy things you pull behind your bike and the kids love it as do we. Justin got the privelege of having it behind his bike and b/c his bike is soo big I am not able to ride it so he is the one always having the pull them. Its a good work-out. We love going for bike rides now. It had been YEARS since we had gone. So its fun. The pictures below are from Father's Day. My hubby is one AMAZING Daddy! I couldn't ask for a better one!




And the last two pics are of our Jyllie Bean in cute outfit she got for her birthday. Can we say she is cute or what?!?!? It makes me so sad that she is growing up so quickly. :(


So I have to just say.....We I have two cute kids and one awesome husband! Happy Father's Day Justin!!!! (I'm just a day late in wishing him this!)

0 comments: